Air conditioners have become part of our daily lives, especially if you live in a place with hot weather.
Coming home from work every day with perfect coolness is an invaluable and incomparable joy.
But, unfortunately, for some of us, air conditioning is not always available when we return home. That’s what this list is about.
Whether you already own one or are just about to get a new one, let us help you find the perfect device.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Editor’s Pick
- 2 5 Best AC 1.5 Ton in India 2023
- 2.1 1. LG PS-Q19SWZF 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- 2.2 2. Lloyd GLS18I3FWAVG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
- 2.3 3. Panasonic CU-SU18XKYTA 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- 2.4 4. Blue Star IA518FLU 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- 2.5 5. Daikin FTKM50U 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- 3 How to Choose the Best AC in India 2023?
- 4 Best AC Brands in India 2023
- 5 FAQs
- 5.0.1 Which AC brand is best in India?
- 5.0.2 Which Brand AC is best?
- 5.0.3 Which AC is best in 1.5 ton in India?
- 5.0.4 Which is No. 1 AC in the world?
- 5.0.5 How often it is actually necessary to service the air conditioner?
- 5.0.6 Why do I feel that my AC requires more refrigerant every single year?
- 5.0.7 Is it possible for the air conditioner to control the humidity of the room?
- 6 Conclusion
Top 3 Best AC 1.5 Ton in India 2023 >>>
We know that choosing the perfect air conditioner can be quite difficult due to all the terminology, specifications and features that manufacturers provide us with.
It may not be obvious. You have nothing to worry about. We will break it down so you can choose the best one that will work for you.
Join us as we present top 5 Best AC 1.5 Ton in India 2023 today.
5 Best AC 1.5 Ton in India 2023
|LG PS-Q19SWZF||Get This|
|Lloyd GLS18I3FWAVG||Get This|
|Panasonic CU-SU18||Get This|
|Blue Star IA518FLU||Get This|
|Daikin FTKM50U||Get This|
Air conditioners have become a necessity these days. Since many air conditioners are available at an affordable price, people who have the ability to spend can easily buy them.
Thanks to the development of technology and modernization, we see so many variations of air conditioners. Some provide high energy efficiency and some focus on instant and better cooling.
Choosing the best air conditioner is important, especially when you have so many options to choose from. To ease your confused mind, here is a list of the top 5 Best AC 1.5 Ton in India 2023.
1. LG PS-Q19SWZF 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Why should you buy this product?
Make your summer ultra-cool and enjoy shopping convenience with all new LG PS-Q19SWZF 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC with 4 way air swing function that blows cold air in multiple directions for complete cooling in the room.
DOUBLE Variable Speed Inverter Compressor The double rotary motor has a wider speed, which saves more energy and also provides a faster cooling rate.
To provide unsurpassed protection against moisture, dust, sand, smoke and chemicals present in the environment, the LG DUALCOOL air conditioner comes with Ocean Black fins.
And of course, LG PS-Q19SWZF is the Best 1.5 Ton Inverter AC in India 2023.
Here are the features of LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC worth mentioning:
- 4-in-1 Convertible Refrigeration: The LG air conditioner is a perfect example of our requirement for on-demand air conditioning.
- Stabilizer Free Plus: Safety PLUS with improved free voltage range (120-290V).
- High Groove Copper: Provides an oscillating motion that agitates the refrigerant for better heat dissipation.
- Ocean Black Fin: LG Ocean Black Fin provides unsurpassed protection against moisture, dust, sand, smoke and chemicals present in the environment.
- Ocean Black Protection: LG’s special Ocean Black Protection coating is applied to the evaporator coil and heat exchanger and is far superior to other conventional air conditioner coatings. The Ocean Black Protection anti-corrosion coating provides exceptional durability for both indoor and outdoor units, and extends the life of the air conditioner.
- Monsoon Comfort Technology: LG air conditioners with unique Monsoon Comfort technology effectively control room temperature, air movement and indoor humidity, providing comfortable cooling and greater energy savings even in humid conditions.
- Himalaya Cool Technology: LG air conditioners with unique Himalaya Cool technology promise to cool you down as soon as you turn on the air conditioner. At the push of a button, you’ll feel as cool as the Himalayas.
- Low Gas Detection: LG air conditioners are designed to detect low gas levels that can make the room hot and uncomfortable.
- Smart Diagnosis System: Easily check and troubleshoot air conditioner problems from your smartphone.
- Air Swing: Horizontal and vertical swing provides better airflow and even cooling.
2. Lloyd GLS18I3FWAVG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Why should you buy this product?
Lloyd GLS18I3FWAVG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC comes with stabilizer free operation, high ambient louver position memory, refrigerant leak detector, hidden IDU temperature display, my mode, electrostatic dust filter, 2.5 micron pm filter , air cleaner.
Equipped with an optional PM 2.5 filter that improves air quality by filtering PM 2.5 and other air pollutants to some extent.
Look at its features: –
- Split Air Conditioner with Inverter Compressor: Variable speed compressor that adjusts output based on heat demand. It is the most energy efficient and has the lowest operating noise.
- Capacity: 1.5 tons.
- Energy rating: 3 stars.
- Annual energy consumption: 1002.76 units.
- ISEER value: 3.90.
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 1 year for the product, 1 year for the condenser, 10 years for the compressor.
- Copper condenser coil: better cooling and low maintenance.
- Distinctive features: Dust filter; Air purifier; Dehumidifier.
3. Panasonic CU-SU18XKYTA 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
Why should you buy this product?
Air conditioner Panasonic CU-SU18XKYTA 1.5 Ton 3 Star inverter split air conditioner comes with a high-speed compressor that adjusts the power depending on the heat load.
It is energy efficient and has the lowest noise level during operation. It has a load capacity of 1.5 tons and is suitable for medium-sized air-conditioned rooms.
The copper condenser coil is designed for better cooling and requires minimal maintenance.
It has a split AC design. The air conditioner comes with an expandable wide angle vent for maximum performance. It comes with on/off timer technology and works without a stabilizer.
A brief introduction to its features is as follows: –
- Capacity: 1.5 tons. Suitable for medium sized rooms (111 to 150 sq. ft.).
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz/1 phase.
- ISEER: 3.9.
- Power consumption (cooling): 1770 W.
- Annual energy consumption: 1002.72 units.
- Energy rating: 3 stars.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1+1 year extended warranty, 4 year controller warranty and 10 year compressor warranty.
- Copper condenser coil: better cooling and low maintenance.
- Refrigerant: R410A. No ozone depletion potential.
4. Blue Star IA518FLU 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Why should you buy this product?
Circulate cold air quickly and efficiently by installing the Blue Star IA518FLU 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC Inverter.
Built with a durable copper capacitor, it is sure to last for years. The 1.5 ton air conditioner provides excellent cooling.
Bring home all-weather comfort; Introducing the Blue Star all-weather air conditioner with powerful ambient cooling, active dehumidifier and the benefit of multi-stage filtration.
Here are its amazing features –
- High Temperature Cooling: Provides instant cooling even at 52°C.
- Active dehumidifier: detects indoor humidity and controls it during the rainy season.
- Instant cooling: Turbo mode instantly cools the room.
- Sleep Mode: Maintains a comfortable temperature by reducing excessive cooling and power consumption so you can sleep comfortably all night.
- Self-diagnosis: Anomalies and faults are checked by the AC and reset automatically.
- 4-Stage Filtration Benefit: Removes allergens, odors and other harmful particles for cool, fresh air.
- Dual display: The dual display function allows you to view the set temperature and room temperature at the same time.
- Glowing Buttons: Glow-in-the-dark remote control buttons help you in the dark.
- Lock button: lock the current setting with the lock button. To unlock, press the lock button again.
- 100% Copper Coil: The copper condenser coil is more durable and provides efficient cooling.
- Annual Energy Consumption: 857.36 units.
- ISEER Value: 4.6.
5. Daikin FTKM50U 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Why should you buy this product?
Daikin air conditioners The condensers are equipped with 100% copper coils, which form the basis of a reliable air conditioning system.
To ensure your IDU always looks fresh, Daikin has used high impact polystyrene material for the IDU. This helps keep the color of the IDU the same as new, even after years of installation.
The external power supply in Daikin AC machines is specially designed to provide additional protection to Daikin customers from any fire accident.
Brief description of its features-
- Coanda Airflow: Radiant cooling enhances cooling comfort by evenly distributing air to every corner of the room. With one click on the remote control, experience increased comfort.
- Neo Swing Inverter Compressor: The neo-swing compressor reduces friction and vibration. It also prevents gaseous refrigerant from escaping during compression. These advantages ensure quiet and efficient operation.
- Internal Stabilizer Operation: This machine is equipped with an internal stabilizer that eliminates the dependency on an external stabilizer. This is different from running without a stabilizer as it also regulates the voltage.
- R-32 Green refrigerant: R32 has zero ozone depletion potential and a modified global warming potential of 472 compared to modified GWP R410A of 2027. In addition, R32 is a single component refrigerant, making it easy to recycle. It is for these reasons that R32 offers the lowest overall emissions and the best climate performance over its entire life cycle.
- Economy Mode: This mode helps you to reduce your energy bills.
- Self-diagnosis: The machine automatically detects the error and displays the corresponding code on the remote screen.
- Good Sleep Off Timer: The Good Sleep Off Timer option allows you to control the temperature of your air conditioner while you sleep. You can adjust the room temperature according to your comfort.
- Anti-odor operation: Anti-odor operation ensures that there is no unpleasant odor in the air every time the air conditioners are started. This function helps remove unwanted moisture from the air conditioner and prevents mold from growing on the indoor unit.
- Durable Insulation Kit: The insulation kit is normally exposed to sunlight and outside weather conditions. Daikin XLPE insulation kits are specially treated with UV radiation to ensure a longer life than standard insulation kits available on the market.
How to Choose the Best AC in India 2023?
The first step to getting the perfect home air conditioner for your cooling needs is to consider the size of the distance the equipment will be secured and how large or small the cooling area is.
If you take an air conditioner that is too small for the size of the room, you will be hot as it will not cool the room, and if you take an air conditioner that is larger than the room, it will cool the room so fast that you win.
Not enough time to remove enough moisture, leaving everything sticky and cold. You can get sick by staying there.
Correct size matters
The size of the equipment is one of the most important things to pay attention to. To do this correctly, you will need to take into account not only the size of the room where the air conditioner will be installed, but also whether the cooling unit will be placed on a window that receives shade or direct sunlight, the height of the ceilings, as well as the part of the country where you live.
The Home Appliance Manufacturers Association website has a table to help you make the right decision. All you need to get started is a tape measure, notepad and calculator.
Because air conditioners usually blow air in one direction more than the other, you need to ensure that the air is distributed evenly to achieve maximum effect.
To do this, if you are using a window air conditioner located in a corner, make sure that the unit can direct air to the center (check if your air conditioner should direct air to the right or left).
Types of air conditioners
Decide what type of air conditioner you are looking for. There are different types of air conditioners available, but the main ones are window air conditioner and split air conditioner.
The window air conditioner is installed on the window and comes with a combined fan and compressor, while the split air conditioner consists of two units: the indoor one is mounted on the wall in the room, and the outdoor one is mounted outside the room.
Apart from these two, you will also find portable AC and inverter AC.
Choosing the right power and size for your air conditioner is very important. If the air conditioner is going to be installed in a large room, select a higher power setting as it will cool the room quickly. Less powerful air conditioners will also cool the room, but this will take time.
Don’t lose sight of this point because consumers need to know how much AC will consume electricity as this factor can help you save on electricity bills.
In India, electrical appliances are sold with a star rating for energy efficiency. A higher rated ACS will use less electricity but will cost more.
Air conditioners were considered a luxury a few years ago because they were quite expensive and not everyone could afford them.
But in recent years, due to a sharp increase in demand, the price of air conditioning has been reduced.
Since there are so many brands of air conditioners available in India, you will see a wide range of prices.
Make sure you have a budget and then find the right air conditioner at a reasonable price accordingly.
Best AC Brands in India 2023
Air conditioners have become more essential today as they provide relief from the scorching heat and also keep the air in your home fresh and healthy.
As the Indian winter draws to a close, people planning to buy new air conditioners for the upcoming summer should look for the best options available on the market in 2023.
Here is a list of top 15 air conditioner brands in India:
Whirlpool is in the league of the most affordable air conditioner models in India, ranking as the 15th best air conditioner manufacturer; the American company has a good reputation in India.
These air conditioners have been acclaimed for their amazing levels of performance due to their turbo cooling technology.
The price range for split systems and window air conditioners of this brand ranges from 25,000 to 60,000 rupees.
Another well-known air conditioner brand in India is LG AC, originally from South Korea. LG air conditioners are distinguished by affordable price, excellent performance and excellent after-sales service. The price range is from 20,000 to 78,000 rubles.
Next up is the Indian brand Blue Star, which is a tough competitor to the global giants on the list.
The famous brand was founded in 1943 and has branches throughout the country, as well as delivery and service centers in some countries of the world, such as the UK, USA, Malaysia and Singapore. The price range ranges from Rs 22,000 to Rs 105,000.
Samsung has become one of the key players in the Indian market by making air conditioners affordable for a large part of the Indian population.
These air conditioners are not only energy efficient, but also multifunctional. Price range from 18,000 to 50,000 rubles.
Lloyd is known as India’s largest air conditioner manufacturer, jobs are being offered in different states as they are manufacturing units for Lloyd air conditioners.
The company from the Czech Republic is a respectable brand on a global level with a stunning looking range of air conditioners and a star power rating that ensures less energy consumption. The price range for Lloyd air conditioners in India is from 21000 to 36000.
A proud electrical appliance manufacturer in India with a reputation for being among the best options available, competing for the world’s best technology. Godrej was founded in 1897 and Godrej is headquartered in Mumbai.
The varieties of electrical appliances offered by Godrej include air conditioners, kitchen appliances and refrigerators. Godrej AC has many fun features like swing, kick, timer and memory function.
Panasonic needs no introduction as it names the field of electrical engineering and Panasonic will showcase the most profitable gadgets available with the latest features.
The Japanese company with the slogan “Ideas for Life” is well known for developing the most advanced air conditioners with world class technology.
To save the most of your money, the company offers Nanoe-G and Econavi AC for stable power consumption.
The price range of Panasonic air conditioner series such as Windows and Split AC is from INR 28,000 to INR 40,000.
The international brand is trying to capture the Indian market by offering a wide range of options available.
Bills Carrier founded the company in 1920 and the brand is named after its owner and launch agent.
In addition to alternating current, the brand specializes in a diverse range of electrical appliances.
The Carrier sub-brand, known as Weather, develops air conditioners in Asian countries. The price range for Carrier air conditioners in India is from INR 23,000 to INR 500,000.
One of the leading brands of air conditioners in India is the Chinese brand Haier, which offers a wide range of consumer products, including washing machines and refrigerators, as well as air conditioners, both window and split systems.
Reliability, availability and low power consumption are the key advantages of buying this brand. The price range ranges from Rs 18,000 to Rs 45,000.
Voltas is a trusted Indian air conditioner brand that is not only one of the most popular brands in the country, but also has an ardent following all over the world.
Durability and high performance are the main characteristics that make this brand so popular all over the world. Prices range from 26,000 to 4,000 rupees.
Next on the list of top 10 air conditioner brands in India in 2023 is the Japanese giant Hitachi, known for its quality and the use of the latest technology in its products.
The Hitachi brand offers eco-friendly and energy-saving air conditioners with prices ranging from Rs 25,000 to Rs 68,000.
Mitsubishi, a company from Japan, is one of the biggest names when we talk about the highest grossing electrical appliances in the world.
The company is headquartered in Tokyo and has subsidiaries in many parts of the world. The range of split systems and window air conditioners is the company’s top choice with a variety of modern features.
Air conditioners for budget and luxury options are available in various price ranges from INR 18,000 to INR 40,000.
Daikin is an air conditioner brand that has reached the pinnacle of popularity, in part due to its affordability and quality.
This company traces its history back to 1924, which makes it a strong player. Prices for Daikin air conditioners range from Rs 18,000 to Rs 50,000.
These are the best affordable air conditioner brands in India. Choose the best choice with nice features and great price.
Complement your home with a smart cooling agent; kindly take a look at various online shopping portals to find out about interesting offers.
Which AC brand is best in India?
Speaking of air conditioners in India, there are many brands available such as LG, Carrier, Blue Star, Daikin, Voltas, etc. We personally recommend Voltas if you are looking for a bargain price.
Which Brand AC is best?
According to our analysis, Blue Star is the best brand if you are looking for an air conditioner under 35000. But if the budget is not a constraint, you can choose LG or any other brand mentioned in the article. We have reviewed the top five air conditioners in India.
Which AC is best in 1.5 ton in India?
If you are looking for 1.5 ton AC then we recommend Blue Star.
Which is No. 1 AC in the world?
LG is the best AC in the world.
How often it is actually necessary to service the air conditioner?
The idea of maintaining an air conditioner is completely subjective and depends also on the condition of the unit. As a general rule, you can always opt for maintenance at least once a month. For a complete inspection, it can always be done every four years. Be sure to check with one of the HEVC certified services to get the right value for money. If you’re not on a budget, you can always opt for bi-annual service as your unit begins to age.
Why do I feel that my AC requires more refrigerant every single year?
If your air conditioner needs refrigerants on a regular basis, chances are it’s leaking and needs immediate repair. Not to mention, not only will your air conditioner eventually lose its cooling capacity, but at the same time, you will also need more power for the same. Therefore, be sure to contact a service provider who can use all the latest technology. All the old repair methods are time consuming, not sustainable and at the same time will cost you more.
Is it possible for the air conditioner to control the humidity of the room?
Humidity is by far one of the most important driving factors when it comes to creating the necessary comfort for your home. Not to mention, both high and low levels of humidity can always lead to poor indoor air quality. Sometimes it is also one of the main sources of airborne diseases or contributes to the growth of mold. Air conditioners are designed to provide controlled relative humidity within 40-60%. Now the air conditioner is mainly responsible for the passive removal of moisture, while you can also install a humidistat to make sure that your system requires further maintenance or not.
Here is our list of top 5 Best AC 1.5 Ton in India 2023. Our personal favorite is number five.
We hope we could help you choose the perfect air conditioner for your home or office.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or requests for what we might consider next, please let us know in the comments section below.