Best Graphics Card in India 2023 | BEST GRAPHICS CARD UNDER 15000: Here is the right guide to choose the Best Graphics Card Under 15000 for you!
If you don’t have time to scroll through our article below, you will find a label with top 3 of the best graphics cards in India:
Top 3 Best Graphics Card Under 15000 in India >>>
Whether you’re a video editor or an avid gamer, you know the importance of graphics cards to your work device and that having the best version of them will only increase performance.
Thus, the choice of the best video card under 15,000 becomes a matter of paramount importance from an economic point of view and at the same time from the best side.
So here the brand becomes one of the main factors to consider when buying.
Of course, if you’re already familiar with the brand, this only makes it easier to pick the best graphics card under 15000.
With so many graphics cards on the market, it becomes quite tedious to scroll through them all, so this article will help you make your choice easier by showing you a graphics card that has proven itself to be one of the best and cost-effective in terms of return on investment.
8 Best Graphics Card Under 15000 in India 2023
|Zotac GeForce||Get This|
|Gigabyte Geforce||Get This|
|MSI GeForce||Get This|
|ASUS Cerberus||Get This|
|GALAX GeForce||Get This|
|MSI Radeon||Get This|
|INNO3D Nvidia||Get This|
|NVIDIA Quadro||Get This|
So let’s get down to it right now with the top 8 Best Graphics Card Under 15000 in India!
But before that, you must be aware that gaming and their quality changes every year or even month to be very honest. So it shouldn’t happen that your graphic card isn’t ready for the new changes.
So you must be very careful with your choices and configurations.
Also, the clock frequency is something you should pay attention to.
Also Cuda cores as well. The more, the merrier.
However, know about your device as well before the choice, or else you might end up ruining your device.
1. Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition
With a price range that’s a little over the price range you’re looking for, this graphics card should be the perfect choice. This is one of the entry-level graphics cards from the GTX1050 series. This is a 4GB GDDR5 VRAM that is 1080p oriented.
In addition, with a maximum boost frequency of 1506MHz, it becomes a good choice to buy the best graphics card up to 15000. GOU support such as Nvidia GOU boost 3.0, Nvidea game stream, virtual reality, simultaneous multi-projection, as well as Vulcan API. Tell me. Isn’t it worth it?
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 768 CUDA cores, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit Memory Bus
- 1392 MHz Base, 1506 MHz Boost, 7 GHz Memory Clock
- Triple Display Capability. Outputs :- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- Recommended Power Supply :- 300W. Power Consumption :- 75W
- Extended warranty included after registration on Zotac website
- DirectX :- 12 API feature level 12_1, 4.5 OpenGL, Dual Fan Cooling, Dual Slot
- Supported OS :- Windows 10 / 8 / 7. Card Length 174mm x 111.15mm
- Display Port: Yes x 1 Display Port 1.4
- DVI Output: Yes x 1 Dual Link DVI
- HDMI Output: Yes x 1 HDMI 2.0b
2. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit Best Graphics Card in India
This is another thing you have to consider as it comes from a family of hardware. It also belongs to the Ti series. It also has a maximum frequency of 1430 MHz.
This is the perfect choice and you should look for it as it provides the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture for improved performance and power efficiency making it the best graphics card under 15000.
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences. Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm. Recommended PSU: 300W
- Form Factor: ATX
- Dual-link DVI-D 1 HDMI-2.0b3 (Max Resolution: 4096×2160 @60 Hz)
- Display Port-1.4 *1 (Max Resolution: 7680×4320 @60 Hz)
3. MSI GeForce GTX 1050 TI 4GT OC Graphics Card
Once again with another best graphics card under 15000 with 4GB of GDDR5 type memory and I can guarantee that it will provide a smooth experience in terms of gaming and video editing, and why don’t you try it? The boost clock is 1455 MHz and DirectX 12 is also supported.
- Pascal-powered graphics cards with superior performance and power efficiency
- built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX 12 features
- uses MIL-STD-810G certified components
- Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content
- DisplayPort x 1
- HDMI x 1
- Dual-link DVI-D x 1
4. ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
Asus is a name that is very prominent when it comes to technology.
Yes, Asus is a solid brand and it didn’t disappoint this time either, which is why it’s among the best graphics cards under 15000. It has 4 GB of VRAM and a maximum boost frequency of 1455 MHz. You should give him a check if you are really interested in investing in the right place!
- Esports Gaming tested with major titles like League of Legends, Over watch and Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds
- Strong back plate support designed to reinforce circuit board
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Auto-extreme Manufacturing Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Game caster, all via an intuitive interface
- DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
5. GALAX GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (1-Click OC) 128-bit
The best graphics card under 15000 from everyone’s favorite GALAX. It has simultaneous multi-projection, PCIe 3.0, HDCP 2.2, Open GL 4.5 support.
And with NVIDIA Ansel, NVIDIA G-SYNC, NVIDIA GameStream, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, it will be a great choice for you as a graphics card for your device!
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection, PCIe 3.0, HDCP 2.2, Open GL 4.5 Support.
- NVIDIA Ansel, NVIDIA G-SYNC, NVIDIA GameStream, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API with feature level 12_1, Vulkan API
- OS Certification – Windows 7-10, Linux, Free85BSDx86
- Display Connectors – DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI-D, Latest Display Interface Support DP 1.4
- DP 1.4
- HDMI 2.0b
- Dual Link-DVI-D
- Latest Display Interface Support DP 1.4
6. MSI Radeon RX 6500 XT MECH 2X 4G OC 4GB
It is based on brand new technology as it runs on Radeon 460 technology and AMD also happens to be the cheapest. With the GCN architecture, performance is sure to be on point. Requires a 75W power supply, which makes it quite convenient to use.
- Graphics Processing Unit : Radeon RX 460
- Interface : PCI Express 3.0, Core Clocks : Boost Clock 2825 MHz, Memory Clock Speed : 7000 MHz
- Memory: 4GB GDDR5 (128-bit), Output : DisplayPort (version 1.4 Ready) / HDMI (version 2.0b) / DL-DVI-D
- DirectX Version Support : 12, OpenGL Version Support : 4.5, Multi-GPU Technology : Crossfire, 2-Way
- Maximum Displays : 3, VR Ready : Yes, Adaptive Vertical Sync : Yes
- Display Port: Yes x 1 (Version1.4)
- DVI Output: Yes x 1 Dual Link-DVI-D
- HDMI Output: Yes x 1 HDMI v2.0
7. INNO3D Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI X2 GDDR5
It is based on the technology of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050TI 4 GB video cards and I personally consider it the best because it does not require an additional power supply and at the same time its performance is noteworthy.
You can play at higher settings with over 60 fps! To add more, it even ensures that the heat problem is at bay.
Specs will include 1154 CUDA cores and a base clock speed of 1392MHz. Speed up? 1290 MHz. Sound cool?
Grab more: 1290MHz memory clock and 192-bit memory with 4GB DDR5 gaming RAM.
Also the maximum display will be 3. Now you tell me. Isn’t this one of the best graphics cards under 15000?
- Nvidia Geforce video card GTX 1050TI 4GB video card
- Nvidia CPU GTX 1050 TI GPU with ports DP+HDMI+DVI
- Nvidia CPU GTX 1050 TI GPU with ports DP+HDMI+DVI
- Core clock speed 1290MHz
- VGABoostClock 1392 MHz
- VGA CUDA Cores 768 Dual Fan Cooling
- Dual Link DVI-D
- HDMI 2.0b
- DisplayPort 1.4
8. NVIDIA Quadro T400 4GB GDDR6 RAM 64-Bit
The NVIDIA Quadro T400 graphics card is designed specifically for professional workstation applications. It features a powerful GPU with 16 GB of high-bandwidth memory (HBM) and supports DirectX 12.0 and OpenGL 4.5.
The Quadro T400 is based on the Pascal architecture and offers a wide range of performance options. In addition to its excellent performance, the Quadro T400 comes at a competitive price point.
The NVIDIA Quadro T series is targeted towards professionals who need a fast, reliable, and cost-effective solution for their professional workloads. This card delivers outstanding performance in a compact design.
The Quadro T400 features a 256-bit bus interface and supports PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots. It includes two DisplayPort 1.2 outputs and one HDMI 2.0 output. The NVIDIA Quadro T400 graphics cards feature a total of 16 GB of HBM2 memory.
The Quadro T400 supports both SLI and CrossFireX multi-GPU configurations. It also supports NVIDIA’s VRWorks technology, which provides advanced rendering techniques for virtual reality experiences.
The NVIDIA Quadro T Series graphics cards offer a variety of performance options.
The Quadro T400 offers up to 8 GB of dedicated video memory, while the Quadro T500 offers up to 24 GB. Both models have a base clock speed of 1 GHz and boost speeds of up to 1.75 GHz.
The Quadro T400 model uses a single slot cooling system, while the Quadro T5000 uses dual slot cooling systems. The Quadro T400 has a power consumption rating of 150 W, while the Quadro T1000 consumes 250 W.
How to Choose the Best Graphics Card in India?
Whether you play games or work in graphic design or video rendering, the base model video chipset in your PC is never good enough.
You must upgrade your system to work or play fast with optimal FPS (frames per second).
Before installing a super graphics card in any old system, you should read a few skills articles.
With the development of advanced technologies in the world, several video cards have appeared.
However, not everyone is good enough, so you need to read the following key points.
As a second CPU, the graphics processing unit (GPU) can offload all graphics rendering from the CPU and process it on the graphics card.
All of these things are used to handle graphics intensive workloads, so they can free up your CPU to run other applications. As a result, your processing will be faster.
The problem is that the process is the fastest; it would overheat if it tried to process graphics.
Therefore, the most important thing you should care about in a GPU is clock speeds.
The importance of memory size is the same as RAM for the GPU. The GPU needs its own video memory to achieve higher speeds. If you want to process more information at once, the width and bandwidth of the bus must be larger.
The Application Programming Interface (API) plays an important role in enabling interaction with software. If the software wants to use the GPU, it must be compatible with the card’s API.
Various technologies are integrated into video cards, so you can’t be sure which one is better.
In fact, they are almost the same and do basically the same things. When a game or application is created specifically using some technology, there is no obvious difference.
The video card key lies with the board manufacturer (ASUS, EVGA, Sapphire, etc.). In addition, board makers will have additional versions with multiple fans, liquid cooling, and other variations.
As such, these were some of the best graphics cards under Rs 15,000 with a fair ROI. Take a look at these products and choose the best one according to your convenience.
In addition, you must remember that with the advent of technology in this era, choosing the best graphics card will not only be beneficial, but will ensure that the performance you get is optimal and you will enjoy it to the core.
However, when you make your choice, you should be aware that the card you choose must meet the standards for at least some of the time. So choose wisely. Good luck!