If you are planning to buy a new microwave for your cute kitchen. Then this post is perfect for you. You must know the 10 best microwave oven brands in India in 2023 and then decide which one is best for you.
10 Best Microwave Oven in India 2023
Top 10 Best Microwave Oven in India 2023 You Can Buy Right Now: –
A microwave oven is a necessity of our era in almost every kitchen. With a microwave oven, it becomes very easy to prepare any dishes and products.
You can easily prepare Indian, continental snacks, breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Preparing food and many other dishes is easy with an oven, but the main challenge is finding the best microwave for your kitchen.
You need to know every detail about the oven, as well as its features, in order to have one good oven at home.
There are many brands that you can look at when you want to make a purchase. We have brought you a list of the best microwave oven brands in India 2023 that you may find useful in the future.
With everything in mind, we have prepared a list of the top 10 microwave oven brands in India which includes features, pros and cons of each product from different brands. This will definitely help you understand each brand and its features.
Best Microwave Oven Brand in India 2023 List
- Samsung | Get This
- LG | Get This
- IFB | Get This
- Bosch | Get This
- Whirlpool | Get This
- Morphy Richards | Get This
- Bajaj | Get This
- Panasonic | Get This
- Godrej | Get This
- AmazonBasics | Get This
10 Best Microwave Oven Brands in India 2023
Before you get to know the variety of brands and their products, check out the buyer’s guide prepared for users, which will introduce you to the microwave from the basics.
A buyer’s guide can be found at the end of this blog post. Now let’s take a look at the top 10 microwave oven brands in India.
Check out a few more must-have or must-know steps you need to know before making your purchase from the best microwave oven brands in India.
Now let’s go ahead and take a detailed look at the product list of the best microwave oven brands in India 2023!
1. Samsung Microwave Oven
Samsung CE1041DSB3 28 L
- This product is widely used for reheating, defrosting and cooking.
- The internal cavities with ceramic enamel are easy to clean.
- Tact buttons are durable and easy to clean.
- There is an LED display.
- 10 year guarantee for ceramic enamel cavities.
- There is a child lock function.
- 5 year warranty for product and magnetron.
If you’re looking for a sleek, compact and compatible oven for your kitchen, this is the best Samsung microwave oven you can buy. Samsung is one of the best microwave oven brand in India. This is an oven designed to feed small families or bachelors.
This oven looks beautiful as it is available in black which makes it more attractive and stylish. It completely changes the look of the kitchen with its presence.
This oven is best used for baking, cooking, grilling, defrosting and more. This is a multi-purpose oven that serves for all purposes of preparing delicious food such as baking, boiling, reheating, defrosting, etc.
2. LG Microwave Oven
LG MC2846BG 28 L
- It can be used for grilling, baking, cooking, defrosting, heating, preheating, etc.
- Indian roti basket, pasteurized milk, tava slow cooker are just some of the essential features for super fast cooking.
- There are tactile buttons and rotary switches.
- Keep warm, cooking to order, body massage oil, quick menu, defrost without vegetables, quick defrost, defrost vegetables, fermentation are some other important features that can be enjoyed in this product.
- Product warranty 1 year.
Best microwave oven brand – LG is most suitable for medium to large families where several people can sit and dine at the same time.
LG is one of the famous and best microwave oven brand in India 2023. It’s easy to achieve perfection in cooking with this oven.
This oven provides perfectly even heat for delicious meals. This oven is ideal for large families, and since it is a convection microwave, it can be used effectively for multi-purpose cooking.
This oven serves hot and fresh food and makes your meal delicious. The ultra-stylish oven is easy to use and manage.
It also has a function that reminds the user that the food is ready to be served by signaling the end of cooking with an audible signal.
3. IFB Microwave Oven
IFB 30BRC2 30 L
- This is a type of countertop installation.
- This product is equipped with special touch panel functions.
- There is a child lock.
- There are 101 items in the autocorrect book menu.
- Express cocking, automatic heating and deodorization, defrost by weight, steam cleaning and multi-stage cooking are the special features that are present.
- The touch keyboard is quite responsive and easy to use.
IFB is a world famous brand in the field of electronics and industry. The company manufactures and markets a wide range of consumer electronics.
It offers products that are manufactured using the latest technology and innovative developments.
For example, IFB microwave ovens are one of the most popular products and are used in thousands of kitchens around the world.
Microwave ovens are quickly becoming an indispensable gadget in the modern kitchen. Microwave ovens work as a cook’s assistant, not as a means of cooking for the person working in the kitchen.
These devices are very useful for people who do not have much time for cooking. They also come in handy if you need to prepare a meal for a large family or if you want to lose weight in a healthy way.
There are many well-known brands that offer you reliable and efficient microwave ovens. IFB microwave ovens are also known for their efficiency and reliability.
IFB offers three types of microwave ovens. These types include combination microwaves, grill microwaves, and mono microwaves.
There is a wide range of all these types. There are many models available for each type. All these models have different features and specifications.
You can choose a microwave oven according to your requirements, family size, culinary needs, design and budget. Let us know about the features of some IFB microwave ovens.
4. Bosch Microwave Oven
Bosch Series 4 BEL550MS0I
- Capacity: 25 liters
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Easy to operate
- Powerful grill.
- Side-opening hinged door
- Ideal for elevated installation.
One of the most popular and best microwave oven brands in India is Bosch. This is a multi-purpose oven that is used to serve all types of purposes. This is one of the best microwave oven brand in India 2023.
It is well suited for a medium to large family where many people can sit and dine together on delicious oven cooked food at the same time.
It is best suited for a large family. This is a multi-purpose oven that can be used for baking, grilling, cooking, reheating, etc.
The material used in this product is stainless steel and it is a countertop oven. This microwave gives a royal look to your kitchen.
5. Whirlpool Microwave Oven
Whirlpool MAGICOOK PRO 24 L
- Now cooking ghee is very quick and easy with this microwave oven. It takes 12 minutes in total.
- Paneer and cottage cheese can now be cooked in this oven.
- The Auto cook menu is available in the preset menu. A Health Plus menu is also included.
- This oven has a keep warm function.
- There is a child lock.
- Automatic heating and time display functions are also available.
- 130 standard menus for the autochef. You can change the auto cooking settings according to your requirements.
The honest answer is that this Whirlpool model will do the same thing as any other microwave oven.
But keep in mind that it will probably take twice as long as a regular microwave. That’s because it only has a 600-watt magnetron, not a monstrous 1200-watt one. But anything that can be cooked in a regular microwave can be cooked in this small Whirlpool microwave.
The really quick and easy answer is to put your food in the microwave and turn the dials. That’s it guys. The microwave oven turns on as soon as the timer scale is behind the zero mark.
The overall rating was 4.4 stars out of 5. And as you can see, the profile shape is pretty damn close to perfect.
This is exactly what you want to see when looking for a microwave oven. Over 90% of those surveyed gave this microwave either 4 stars or 5 stars, and almost no one gave it 1 or 2 stars. This is very good in our book!
6. Morphy Richards Microwave Oven
Morphy Richards Besta 40 L
2 Years of comprehensive warranty on the product.
Stainless steel cavity for uniform and faster heating process.
Mirror finish door gives the Oven a stylish and attractive look.
Auto defrost and cook features are available in the Oven.
It’s been less than 10 years since Morphy Richards launched the first microwave in a drawer. And they are still the only major manufacturer to produce microwaves in this format.
Morphy Richards has a range of ovens that cook using convection as well as microwave heating.
Some of them often use both together (usually using 30% microwave power at 100% convection heat). This makes the cooking process even faster.
These are small convection microwave ovens that have a visible top heating element suspended from the ceiling.
This heating element is red hot, allowing you to fry and brown food just like at home. It is also equipped with many pre-programmed cooking options.
You can grill, fry, bake and microwave in one device. This makes it very popular. Especially since you can get it at a very affordable price!
7. Bajaj Microwave Oven
Bajaj Majesty 1603 TSS 16 L
- The tactile buttons and functions of the Jog Dials are easy to use and durable.
- The child lock feature keeps your kids safe.
- There is an Auto Cook menu.
- This oven offers 5 different power levels to suit your cooking needs.
- The package includes a Grill microwave oven, warranty card and user manual.
- This oven has a multi-stage cooking capability.
This Bajaj oven is one of the best microwave oven brand in India 2023. This oven will fully satisfy the needs of bachelors and small families.
With this wonderful and stylish microwave, you can easily prepare simple yet delicious meals. This is a compact microwave oven with high power that provides faster cooling. This black microwave enhances the beauty of the kitchen with its presence.
Bajaj ranks among the best microwave oven brands in India. This is a multifunctional elegant and stylish oven that will make cooking faster and easier. It is a smart choice for your kitchen that gives you tasty, tasty and moist food.
8. Panasonic Microwave Oven
- This item comes with a 1 year microwave warranty.
- The retractable handle allows the user to easily open the oven.
- Steam cleaning and high basket
- The cavity is made of painted cold rolled steel.
- Jog wheel plus buttons for the control panel.
- Enjoy cooking without oil.
Panasonic microwave ovens have a lot in common. Panasonic were among the early adopters of inverter technology.
Most microwave ovens control heat by turning the power on or off completely for short periods of time. Inverter technology changes the way power is supplied to the microwave magnetron.
Panasonic also pioneered the use of sensors to control the amount of steam released during cooking. Microwave ovens work by heating the water inside the food.
The microwave sensor monitors the increase in steam as the food heats up. When the steam reaches a certain level, the power will automatically turn off.
Panasonic’s latest microwave ovens now have a “Flat & Wide” cooking mode. Typically, a turntable is used to rotate food through the uneven radio fields generated by the magnetron.
In Flat and Wide Cooking, Panasonic engineers made the magnetrons small enough to fit under the oven floor.
In this position, they rotate under the food, providing a more even distribution of power. The advantage is that larger and wider pans can be used for more even cooking.
Panasonic has changed the look of the control panels with pop-up dials and buttons. Most manufacturers use a standard vertical keypad to control cooking time and level.
The programming of Panasonic ovens is often more flexible and with more choices of food that can be cooked.
9. Godrej Microwave Oven
Godrej GME 523 23 L
- Bread Starter, reheat, drinks, stuffed vegetables, rice dishes, desi masala mix, tandoori dhaba and dessert are some of the best features to use with this product.
- Its capacity of 23 liters is most suitable for small families.
- It is easy to clean and use.
- This product includes a starter kit.
- There is a warranty for this product.
- There is a child lock function.
- Several important features include 24 automatic cooking menu items.
- The touch keyboard is sensitive and easy to clean.
Modern design microwave oven from one of the popular and best microwave oven brands in India – Godrej.
This is a good option for a large family. This is a solo, grill, and convection microwave that is used for baking, grilling, cooking, and more.
This oven allows the user to easily prepare healthy and delicious meals. This wonderful oven with an attractive floral design will brighten up your kitchen interior.
Godrej is one of the most popular microwave oven brands in India. Enhance the beauty of your kitchen with this ultra stylish microwave oven from Godrej, one of the best oven manufacturers in India.
10. AmazonBasics Microwave Oven
AmazonBasics 30 L
- This elegant and stylish solo microwave oven is suitable for daily cooking and reheating of food.
- This is enough for a family of 2-3 people.
- This product comes with a 1 year oven warranty and a 3 year magnetron warranty.
- This makes it convenient to cook, reheat and defrost food recipes.
- High quality mechanical oven dials are easy to use and durable.
- The defrost function works well in this product.
This elegant and stylish product is from AmazonBasics, one of the best microwave oven brand in India. This affordable oven is packed with features that make it effortless to enjoy cooking every day.
AmazonBasics ovens come with a complete kit allowing you to perform multiple tasks such as reheating, baking, grilling, cooking, and more.
Microwave Oven Brands Buying Guide 2023
Microwave ovens are now an essential part of every kitchen. With microwave ovens, you can easily and quickly prepare delicious and delicious meals.
You don’t have to stand in the kitchen to prepare food. With just a few buttons and clicks, you can get on with other household chores or take a break from your hectic schedule.
This is what microwave ovens offer you the very best! When you decide to buy an oven, always try to buy it from the best microwave oven manufacturers in India, which ensures that you will get a quality product efficiently and it is within your budget too!
Types of Microwave Oven
The most important and difficult stage is the selection stage, where you need to decide which type of microwave is best for your family.
You should find out in advance what features you want to purchase in the microwave.
Get ready for research, benefits, deals and reviews before trying to buy a cheap microwave oven from the best oven brands in India.
There are 3 types of microwave ovens: solo, grill and convection. Let’s dive in to learn more about them!
(a) Solo microwave oven
These are the simplest types of microwave ovens and are mainly used for simple cooking. The Solo microwave oven is best for preparing simple meals.
With these types of microwave ovens, you can easily reheat and defrost food. These ovens are easy to use and come with many features to help you cook with smooth functions.
(b) Grill microwave oven
As the name suggests, this microwave offers a grill function. With this oven, it becomes very easy to grill, roast or roast any food.
These microwave ovens come with optional grill accessories that make them run more smoothly. Soft vegetables and non-vegetarian foods can be roasted in these ovens.
Such ovens are good to use and many families enjoy using these types of microwave ovens. The prices of these ovens vary and are entirely dependent on the brands, models and their specific benefits.
(c) Convection microwave oven
These ovens are good not only for cooking, but also for grilling and baking. Such ovens can definitely be considered universal ovens.
These ovens are the most used and preferred types of ovens as they offer a complete cooking solution. With these types of ovens, you can cook, roast, bake, reheat, defrost and much more.
Their price varies from model to model, some are affordable and some are expensive.
Which Panel Type to Prefer?
Before you buy a microwave oven, you should find out about the type of panel, as they play a big role in your oven.
Basically there are 3 types of panels, namely mechanical, touch and tactile buttons:
These days, the panels are mostly touch-sensitive and therefore easy to operate. However, due to the technical characteristics of the touch panel, users must be very sincere when operating the microwave oven.
Key Points to Consider Before Buying a Microwave Oven
Some Unknown Terms to Consider
Other than that, there are a few other factors you need to consider before making a purchase of a microwave oven.
You should be ready for a few researches which can be based on the latest deals, brands, promotions, reviews, features and of course budget.
Before you buy a microwave oven, you should be aware of some of the features, how it works, and some unknown terms.
These features and accessibility determine what a particular oven will offer you in terms of services. Let us tell you in detail about them:
Important Features You Should Check in Your Microwave Oven
Before purchasing them for yourself, make sure the oven has the most quality features included!
- Auto cook menu
- Pre-heating/ reheating
- Smart Inverter and Smart Diagnosis.
- Touch panel and control panel.
- Starter kit.
- The capacity of the oven.
- Keep warm
- Quartz heater
- Child lock facility
- Sensor malfunction
- Antibacterial protection
- Scratch resistance
- No discoloration
- Led Lamp and steam clean.
- Recipe book & user manual
You need to check out the microwave from famous and popular microwave oven brands in 2023 to get the best one in your kitchen!
Before using a microwave oven, you need to know how to handle it and what to do and what to avoid when using the oven. Below are some safety tips to keep in mind when using your microwave oven:
- Potholders must be used as dishes get very hot in the microwave.
- Avoid using the microwave if there is nothing to cook/bake/grill inside.
- Keep the oven out of the reach of children.
- Only use utensils that are suitable for use in the microwave.
- Say no to metal utensils.
- Clean the inside and outside of the microwave oven after each use.
Advantages of Microwave Ovens
Microwave ovens are becoming an important part of every kitchen these days. It began to replace many other appliances due to its versatility.
Microwave ovens have their own merits that make them the most preferred choice. These features:
- They help preserve the aroma and taste of cooked food.
- They are quite economical and safe to use.
- Microwave ovens do not require preheating, unlike traditional ovens, and can be used for cooking without delay after switching on.
- Cooking in a microwave oven avoids the heating of the environment, as is the case with gas stoves, which makes the kitchen hot.
- Microwave cooking helps to get rid of odors generated during cooking.
- Spill stains on the kitchen counter and walls are prevented by using microwave ovens for cooking.
- Microwave ovens do not need to be cleaned regularly like gas stoves. They can simply be wiped down with a damp cloth to remove dirt and food particles.
- Cooking is faster and requires less effort, especially if you use double ovens, which combine the functions of a regular oven and a microwave oven.
Disadvantages of Microwave Ovens
Like any other kitchen appliance, the microwave also has its drawbacks. However, the advantages definitely outweigh the disadvantages.
- There is a possibility that the food will be cooked unevenly or overcooked.
- Do not use all types of utensils for cooking in microwave ovens. Microwave-safe containers and vessels should be used for food preparation.
- Certain foods cannot be used for microwave cooking.
- Since microwaves heat objects quickly, it is not safe to heat liquids as they may overheat and cause an explosion.
- There is a high risk of steam shock in microwave ovens due to tightly sealed containers.
FAQs for Best Microwave Oven Brand
(i) How does a microwave oven work?
Microwaves are sandwiched between radio waves and infrared light in the electromagnetic spectrum. Microwave ovens cook food incredibly quickly, reheating chilled leftovers in minutes or less. But how does this great invention work?
Microwaves are electromagnetic waves that we cannot see, but if you could see, you would see a microwave cooking chamber light up with intense light.
Microwaves are shorter than radio waves but longer than infrared radiation. The microwave used for cooking is about 12 centimeters long. At this wavelength, microwaves are readily absorbed by most foods.
The microwave oven
A component called a magnetron generates microwaves from electricity inside a microwave oven. To power the magnetron, a transformer converts standard household electrical power from a 120 volt wall outlet to approximately 4,000 volts or higher. The voltage heats up the filament at the center of the magnetron, evaporating the electrons.
Electrons are emitted when the filament is heated
The electrons will rush in a straight line towards the anode or positive terminal that surrounds the filament, but the two ring magnets above and below the anode deflect the electrons back towards the filament and they fly in circles. Magnets deflect electrons. back to the thread along a curved path.
Microwaves are created when electrons sweep past cavities or holes in the anode
The cavities in the annular anode create a microwave “whoosh” as the electrons pass by. But instead of a sound whistle, oscillatory waves are generated at a certain frequency, usually 2.45 gigahertz. Microwaves are transmitted to the cooking chamber via an antenna, where they propagate and eventually penetrate the food.
The microwave oven door contains a metal mesh that reflects the microwaves like a mirror and prevents them from leaking out. The holes in the grid are too small for microwaves to escape through, but large enough for visible light to enter, so we can see what’s cooking inside.
Most microwave ovens have a glass turntable that moves food around like a carousel so it heats up evenly. If the food wasn’t flipping, pieces of your food would get stuck in the hot and cold spots of the microwave.
(ii) How do microwaves cook food?
When you press the start button, it usually takes about 2 seconds to heat up the filament inside the magnetron tube. The microwaves are then directed to the food compartment.
A microwave cooks food much faster than a conventional oven because it heats food both inside and out at the same time. A conventional oven or pan heats up the surface of the food first, and the heat gradually moves towards the center. Because the air inside the microwave oven is at room temperature, food does not turn brown or crispy like other cooking methods.
(iii) How to cook food in a microwave?
Follow these simple steps and cook your first recipe in the microwave:
- Get started with the microwave by turning it on.
- Set the temperature required for the preparation of the recipe/food.
- Press the start button to make the oven start preheating to reach the set temperature.
- Now, after reaching this particular temperature, the user will hear a beep, which indicates that the food is now ready to be stored under the cooking oven.
- Choose a time for cooking.
- When the food is cooked, a beep will sound to indicate that the food is ready and can be removed from the oven.
Similarly, you can grill and bake a variety of recipes using these budget microwave ovens. For better excellence and knowledge, you can refer to the user manual that is provided to you with this product. That being said, we hope you are familiar with the microwave to some degree so that you can make the right decision about buying the best microwave for your kitchen.
Should I keep my microwave on my fridge/refrigerator?
There is no problem with storing it on the refrigerator or in the refrigerator, it does not cause any problems. However, make sure your microwave does not let microwaves into the room. Be sure to have it checked by an authorized technician for leak problems. Storing a microwave oven on a refrigerator is only a problem if the height of the refrigerator is greater than the person who will operate the microwave oven mounted on top of the refrigerator. Since getting hot food from the microwave that is stored in the refrigerator can be problematic for a short person, and he may drop it, since it is at a height. Apart from this problem, no other problems have been reported yet if it is stored on top of the refrigerator.
Why should I be careful when heating water/liquid in the microwave, or avoid it altogether?
There have been many reports of injuries to people using microwave ovens to heat water for hot drinks. When you heat water in the microwave for a very long time, it gets very hot, but it may not appear to be overheated or boiling. Such superheated water can simply explode due to a slight disturbance, such as when it is removed from a microwave oven or when a spoon is dipped into a container of water. This explosion of superheated water can cause serious injury. Therefore, you should avoid heating the water/liquid in the oven, or be very careful.
Can microwaves destroy proteins/nutrients from food?
No, microwave cooking does not destroy nutrients. In fact, nutrients are destroyed due to overcooking food or cooking at very high temperatures using any form of cooking such as boiling or microwaving. So as long as you cook your food at the right temperature, you should be fine. Be it microwave or boil.
What is OTG?
OTG stands for Oven-Toaster-Grill, Its is an oven with an electric rod which are placed above and below the cooking plate. OTG does not use microwaves for cooking food. They generally used for toasting, little grilling and for keeping the food warm.
How microwave oven cooks the food?
A microwave oven is a box, usually made of metal, that contains a microwave generator called a magnetron. This magnetron, when turned on, generated powerful radio waves. The inside walls of the microwave cavity are reflective, which reflect these radio waves and pass through your food, which is inside the microwave oven on the turntable. These microwaves cause the molecules inside your food to vibrate, and since the vibration generates heat, that heat cooks the food. Thus, the microwaves transfer their energy to the food molecules, which are converted into heat, and this heat cooks the food.
Are microwave ovens safe?
Yes, they are safe! They are one of the devices that emit microwaves in your home and their levels are extremely low and can even be avoided entirely by simply moving away from the microwave when it is in use. Also, the level of radiation from the microwave is negligible compared to your mobile phone.
If you’re thinking about buying a new microwave for your kitchen, we’ve rounded up a few brand name microwaves for you to browse and find out what works best for you and your family!
We have listed the best microwave oven brands in India along with their features to help you explore these ovens better.
If you want to get one, you can check out these famous microwave oven brands in 2023. Share your experience after buying and using them!